After the Flood – Water Damage Restoration & Reconstruction Services
PuroClean QuickDry System™: The faster the application, the better the claim savings – Up to 15-40%
- Emergency water extraction
- Flood Damage Remediation
- Drying and de-humidification
- Carpet cleaning and restoration
- Carpet / carpet cushion deodorization & stain removal
- Mold and mildew odor removal and containment
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Air Duct and Vent Cleaning
- Reconstruction (carpentry, painting, flooring, roofing)
The Paramedics of Property Damage
State-of-the-science water damage restoration equipment dries, dehumidifies, deodorizes, and disinfects. Get back to your everyday lives. Have your home or business restored with minimal disruption. Enjoy our unrivaled water removal service. Rest easy knowing our treatment always includes handling of property as if it were our own. Respectful handling of furniture, collectibles, and a child’s sentimental artwork takes priority. The Paramedics of Property Damage understand some memories are irreplaceable.
Puroclean was fast at calling me and caring to give me a quote and started right away!! And got everything done when they said they would. Really nice people to do business with.
Urgency and Sensitivity
When dealing with emergency water removal, timing is critical. We answer the call and jump into action 24/7. We recognize the trauma and emotional disruption people suffer from water disasters. Know that our professionals work with speed and compassion, containing the water first. The PuroClean family responds to your loss as fast as we would respond to our own homes.
Accurate Assessment & Communication
Understanding our process helps. You know what has happened and what will come next. We answer the call and jump into action 24/7. You are in the loop the whole way, easing your time through a difficult transition. Understand the damage, what is done to clean up and restore your lives back to normal.
Absolutely great customer service couldn’t be happier.
What to do until help arrives!
- Call PuroClean Immediately. Our emergency response technicians have expert training in water restoration have skilled solutions.
- Turn Water Off. This is important. Stop the water and call a plumber for repairs.
- Use Caution. Watch your step. Water can cause floors to be slippery.
- Remove Excess Water. Mop as much excess water as possible. Speed up the drying process. When the weather cools, open windows. In hot weather, switch on air conditioning if it’s safe to do so.
- Remove Area Rugs. Remove area rugs. Pick up any books, magazines, or other items that may be sitting on a wet wall-to-wall carpet or floor.
- Protect Valuables. Remove paintings and other artwork to a safe, dry place.
- Protect Furniture. Place aluminum foil or plastic under furniture legs on wet carpeting. Open without force, drawers, and cabinet doors to dry out interiors. We can provide furniture blocks or pads that get placed under furniture legs.
- Blog Post – 6 Steps to Take Before and After Flood Cleanup. Get Flood and water damage cleanup tips. When it comes to water damage repair, taking the correct steps in the best order helps you. Stay safe while salvaging as much as you can. As a water restoration company, PuroClean can help you with the process.
- Get Flood and water damage cleanup tips. When it comes to water damage repair, taking the right steps in the right order helps you stay safe while salvaging as much as you can. As a water restoration company, PuroClean can help you with the process.