Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
Water damage causes a devastating setback to families or businesses. Becauce of that, we do whatever it takes to give back that sense of security with minimal disruption. Our recovery and restoration process is aimed at Oklahoman property and people. We recognize the trauma and emotional disruption that most people suffer from a flood or even minor water damage. You can rely on us to reduce the impact of flooding and water damage.
“Puroclean was fast at calling me and caring to give me a quote and started right away!! And got everything done when they said they would. Really nice people to do business with.”
URGENCY AND SENSITIVITY
When dealing with emergency water removal, timing is critical. We answer the call and jump into action 24/7. We recognize the trauma and emotional disruption people suffer from water disasters. Know we work compassionately, professionally and quickly, containing the water first. The Puroclean family responds to your loss just as quickly as we would respond to our own homes.
Our professionals identify the full extent of moisture damage. Special sensors, moisture detectors, thermal imaging cameras, and hygrometers help. The find both obvious and unseen damage. Meanwhile, we help homeowners overcome their feeling of helplessness by explaining the process in a way that they can understand. Our team helps navigate what is happening, what to expect, and what they can do. Be taken care of from first signs of detection through turnkey construction.
“Absolutely great customer service couldn’t be happier.”
THOROUGH TREATMENT AND RESPECT
Using state-of-the-science equipment for drying, dehumidifying, deodorizing, and disinfecting, we restore a home or business with minimal disruption so that people can get back to their normal lives. We offer a water removal service that is unrivaled in its effectiveness. Our treatment always includes a respectful handling of property as if it were our own. We respect all of the home’s contents – handling furniture, collectibles, a child’s sentimental artwork – with the utmost care as The Paramedics of Property Damage we understand some memories can’t be recreated.
What to do until help arrives!
- Call PuroClean Immediately: Our emergency response technicians are trained and highly skilled in water restoration.
- Turn Water Off: It’s important to stop the water and call a Plumber for repairs.
- Use Caution: Watch your step. Water can cause floors to be slippery.
- Remove Excess Water: Mop as much excess water as possible. Speed up the drying process. In cool weather, open windows and in hot weather, switch on air conditioning if it’s safe to do so.
- Remove Area Rugs: Remove area rugs. Pick up any books, magazines, or other items that may be sitting on a wet wall-to-wall carpet or floor.
- Protect Valuables: Remove paintings and other artwork to a safe, dry place.
- Protect Furniture: Place aluminum foil or plastic under furniture legs on wet carpeting. Open, but don’t force, drawers and cabinet doors to dry out interiors. We can provide furniture blocks or pads that can be placed under furniture legs.
- Blog Post – 6 Steps to Take Before and After Flood Cleanup: Get Flood and water damage cleanup tips. When it comes to water damage repair, taking the right steps in the right order helps you stay safe while salvaging as much as you can. As a water restoration company, PuroClean can help you with the process.
A prompt response using the PuroClean QuickDry System™ can save 15-40% on water damage claim costs.